Eugene is a Paralegal in the Firm.
With a strong history of education gathered in Cameroon and Gabon, Eugene supports lawyers by drafting documents, organizing files, maintaining the legal library, and more.
- prepares legal correspondence and other documents for attorneys
- organizes and maintains documents in the paper and electronic filing systems
- meets with clients, attorneys, and other professionals to talk about case details
- files pleadings
- helps prepare for trial by organizing exhibits and assisting with other tasks as needed
- prepares briefs, contracts, closing statements, pleadings, and other legal documents
- investigates facts and laws of cases and searches public records and other resources to prepare cases and determine causes of action
- directs and coordinates law office activity
- gathers and analyses statutes, decisions, and legal articles, codes, documents, and other data.
- keeps law library up-to-date.
Eugene is fluent in French and English.