We advise companies on strategies for implementing compliance procedures as part of anti-corruption and anti-laundering requirements, both internally and before regulatory authorities, for the purposes of obtaining authorisations, permits and licenses.
This way, our experts can help our clients transform an obligation into a positive communications tool in their relations with stakeholders and into a protection mechanism, especially in the event of criminal inquiries or damages. We advise on the following areas:
- Prevention and management ;
- Legal and regulatory overview (European directives and transposition into national law, the Sapin II anti-corruption law) ;
- Risk mapping ;
- Criminal risk prevention ;
- Assessment of existing mechanisms ;
- Performance and management indicators ;
- Legal and operational assistance ;
- Whistleblowing management ;
- Damage assessment, criminal risk management ;
- Internal and external communication ;
- Remediation plan.