UGGC Africa is pleased to have hosted a conference of CIAN – French Council of Investors in Africa at UGGC Avocats in Paris.
The CIAN Legal and Tax Commission and the UIHJ – INTERNATIONAL UNION OF COURT OFFICERS are behind the organization of this conference, which focused on the reform of the #OHADA law of simplified debt collection procedures and enforcement.
– Mathieu CHARDON | Secretary General of the International Union of Judicial Officers (UIHJ)
– César Apollinaire ONDO MVE | President of the Common Court of Justice and Arbitration of OHADA (CCJA)
– Mayatta NDIAYE MBAYE | Director General of ERSUMA-OHADA
– Samuel ENAME NKWANE | President of the National Chamber of Judicial Officers of Cameroon (CNHJ)
– Jean-Didier BIDIÉ | Vice-President of the International Union of Judicial Officers (UIHJ)
Find all the information about this event by clicking on the link below: https://bit.ly/3ynCLrt